We're up and running again!
Welcome back to our salon and to us helping you get your post lock-down look back. We know some of you have been very good and avoided the temptation of box dyes – and some of you have succumbed to the temptation. But fear not, whether you’ve been naughty or nice, you deserve to feel fabulous and look beautiful.
But we also want to make sure that you are looked after in a safe environment so we’ll be asking you to follow our guidelines when you come to visit.
What we ask of clients
- Please turn up on time for your appointment. If you’re too early we may have to ask you wait outside as we are limiting the number of clients in the salon to two. If you’re too late for your appointment we may have to reschedule and you could be charged.
- Demand is going to be high for appointments and spaces a little more limited, so we may ask you for a deposit to secure your appointment.
- Please come alone. Do not bring children, friends or family along with you. Only the client will be allowed into the salon.
- Please arrive with clean hair.
- We will ask you to wear the face mask that we provide. If you have your own face mask, please feel free to wear that but make sure it is a clean mask.
- We will ask you to wash your hands or use the hand sanitisers before and after each service.
- We will not be serving refreshments.
- Contact us and re-arrange your appointment, at no additional cost, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell; or if any person in your household is unwell or is self-isolating.
- Please do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating.
Client arrival and reception
- We will not be accepting walk-ins. You must pre-book.
- The main salon door will be locked and we ask that you ring the doorbell and we will open the door for you.
- You’ll be greeted warmly as always but we won’t be shaking hands or hugging – air hugs are OK though.
- You’ll be asked to use hand sanitiser when you enter the salon.
- The waiting area will be arranged to ensure social distancing. We ask that you observe the social distancing rules.
- The salon is arranged so that two clients can be beautified at the same time while maintaining social distancing.
- All items and equipment will be disinfected before and after every service.
- Our team will wear gloves, masks and aprons on the salon floor and will wash their hands before and after every client interaction.
- PPE will be replaced after every client.
- In-salon consultations will be done at the styling station and via the mirror to minimise face-to-face interaction
- New clients will have a virtual consultation to assess their service needs and ensure the right appointment time is allocated
- Online pharmacy keppra
- Vfend price
- Abilify purchase online
- Apple cider vinegar and metformin together
- Price of zithromax at walmart
- Lowest price velcade
- Low cost levaquin
- How much does prandin cost
- Can i buy jalyn
- Vaniqa cost walmart